How can we help you?
Search FAQ or Contact us
- I’ve ordered my Annual Pass online, where do I go for collection?
Your Annual Pass tickets and order confirmation will be emailed to the email address you used at the time of purchase. Bollywood Park and motiongate Park, both parks have dedicated Annual Pass Lobbies located within the main gate areas of the park. Please use your print at home ticket(s) to enter the park and then proceed to the Annual Pass Lobby for collect your official Annual Pass card.
Legoland & Legoland Waterpark
Legoland parks have Annual Pass processing clearly signposted at the admission ticket sales. Please proceed to one of the Annual Pass windows where a member of the Legoland team will be happy to assist you. At all parks, Annual Pass processing is available during park opening times. Annual Pass print at home ticket(s) are valid for redemption until 30th April 2017. Only on first use of your print at home ticket will your Annual Pass validity period be activated (365 days from first use).
- What do I need to take with me when my Annual Pass is issued?
Just yourself and the print at home ticket issued when you made your online purchase. If we need any additional information, we’ll do this at the time of processing, including taking your photo.
- I haven’t received my email confirmation or Print at Home tickets, what do I do?
Occasionally your email client may forward certain types of emails to a ‘junk’ or ‘spam’ folder within your email browser. If this isn’t the case, please contact our Guest Services Team for assistance (contact details). It would be helpful to have ready as much information about the order as possible including contact details, order date and time and types of tickets / Annual Passes purchased. Please also check your credit/debit card statement to ensure payment has been taken.
- My online booking failed during the order process and it looks like I’ve been charged. What should I do?
Please check your email for a confirmation of order and print at home tickets. If you do not receive these within 24 hours, please contact our Guest Services Team (contact details). It would be helpful to include as much information about the order as possible, including the date and time you placed the order.
- I’ve mistakenly ordered tickets multiple times online, what should I do?
If you would like to discuss your order, please contact our Guest Services Team at (contact details). Please provide as much detail as possible to enable us to assist you quickly.
- Do I have to print my print at home tickets or can I bring them on my phone?
As long as your mobile device can display the barcode clearly and we can scan this at the main gate, you can go straight to the turnstiles for admission. At some point during your visit, please be sure to stop by the Annual Pass Lobby / Windows to collect your official Annual Pass and complete the registration process.
- I’ve not been able to print my print at home tickets, what should I do?
If you can open your print at home tickets on your mobile or tablet device, we can scan these directly at the main gate. Alternatively, please visit our Guest Services Windows where our team will be happy to assist you.
- When can I first use my Annual Pass?
The official opening date for the theme parks will be communicated late summer 2016. Please check your email for official updates, or visit our website for the latest information, attraction announcements and pre-opening news.
- When does my Annual Pass expire?
Annual Passes expire 365 days AFTER the first use. For example, you first use your Annual Pass on 1st January 2016. Your pass will expire on the evening of the 31st December 2016, 365 consecutive days after first use. During the validity period you can visit the park(s) as often as you like, subject to normal opening times of course. Annual Pass print at home ticket(s) are valid for redemption up to and including 30th April 2017. Only when you have used your print at home ticket for the first time will your Annual Pass expiry period be activated (365 days from first use).
- Can I have multiple active Annual Pass cards or wristbands?
Yes, although each Annual Pass is assigned to an individual user and only that user can enjoy the admission and discount privileges associated with their Annual Pass.
- Do Annual Pass holders receive any special discounts?
Yes, there will be regular and seasonal discounts available to the Pass holder, details of which will be available prior to the launch of the parks in 2016.
- Can somebody else use my Annual Pass?
Annual Passes can only be used by the named Pass holder. Pass sharing is not permitted and any attempt to share Passes may result in the Annual Pass being suspended or terminated. If arriving with friends and family, all members of your group that wish to enter the theme park(s) will have to have a valid Annual Pass or park entry ticket, both of which can be purchased online or at the main gate.
- Why do you need to capture a ‘scan’ of my fingerprint?
Like many theme parks in Europe and North America, we use a biometric scan of your finger/thumb to associate you with your Annual Pass. This information is a unique numerical code (NOT a copy of your finger print detail) and is collected on first use. Subsequently, each time you visit the Park(s) your Annual Pass is validated by scanning the same finger/thumb used to register your Pass. Our team will take you through this process when you register your Annual Pass and each time you enter the Park(s).
- My wife wears a hijab (full face covering), is she required to have her photograph taken?
Photographs are used to personalize Annual Passes and offer our team a visual reference of the Annual Pass holder. We use biometric technology to ensure only the designated Pass holder can enjoy his/her admission and Annual Pass benefits, so photographic identification isn’t an essential requirement of being an Annual Pass holder and guests can opt out if they require.
- I purchased my Annual Pass prior to the park(s) grand opening and later decide I don’t want to/won’t be able to use it, can I get a refund?
All tickets and Annual Passes are non-refundable. If you would like to discuss your order, please contact our Guest Services Team (contact details).
- I purchased my Annual Pass tickets online and I have lost my print at home ticket(s). What should I do?
Please contact a member of our Guest Services Team who will be happy to help you (contact details).
- Do Annual Pass holders receive discounts on theme park or water park tickets for other people?
We are very proud of the parks and attractions being created here at Dubai Parks and Resorts and would like as many people as possible to Experience Amazing! With this in mind, there will occasionally be discounts and benefits available to pass holders, details of which will be revealed near to the launch of the parks in late 2016.
- Is there a limit to the number of Annual Passes that I can purchase per transaction?
You can purchase up to 10 Annual Passes per transaction. Our online process will take you through the options available.
- I have purchased an Annual Pass for Bollywood park. Can I use it at any of the other parks on the Resort?
Individual park Annual Passes are only valid for the designated park and not transferable between Annual Pass holders or Dubai Parks and Resorts theme parks. If you would like to enjoy the flexibility of being able to visit all the theme parks (Bollywood Park, motiongate park, LEGOLAND Park and LEGOLAND Water Park) then consider purchasing or upgrading to the Dubai Parks & Resorts VIP Annual Pass. You’ll get the same great benefits as the park branded passes, but with the privilege of unlimited access to ALL the Dubai Parks & Resorts theme parks!
- Is annual ticket including parking fees?
There will be an additional fee paid when entering the parking.
- I have a question I could not find an answer on this list, can I communicate with you?
Please contact one of the members of the visitor services team on e-mail email@example.com who will be ready to assist you.
- Can I bring outside food and beverages into Bollywood ParkTMDubai?
As per our Park Policy no food and drinks are allowed.
- I have an Annual Pass that includes parking. Where should I park when I visit Bollywood ParkTM Dubai?
The parking benefit is valid for parking for one vehicle only at the visitor parking.