How can we help you?
- I’ve ordered my Annual Pass online, where do I go for collection?
Your Annual Pass tickets and order confirmation will be emailed to the email address you used at the time of purchase.
- What do I need to take with me when my Annual Pass is issued?
Just yourself and the print at home ticket issued when you made your online purchase. If we need any additional information, we’ll do this at the time of processing, including taking your photo.
- I haven’t received my email confirmation or Print at Home tickets, what do I do?
Occasionally your email client may forward certain types of emails to a ‘junk’ or ‘spam’ folder within your email browser. If this isn’t the case, please contact our Guest Services Team for assistance at email@example.com or call Within UAE: 800 AMAZING (2629464) - International: +971 4 820 0000. It would be helpful to have ready as much information about the order as possible including contact details, order date and time and types of tickets / Annual Passes purchased. Please also check your credit/debit card statement to ensure payment has been taken.
- My online booking failed during the order process and it looks like I’ve been charged. What should I do?
Please check your email for a confirmation of order and print at home tickets. If you do not receive these within 24 hours, please contact our Guest Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org orcall Within UAE: 800 AMAZING (2629464) - International: +971 4 820 0000. It would be helpful to include as much information about the order as possible, including the date and time you placed the order.
- I’ve mistakenly ordered tickets multiple times online, what should I do? If you would like to discuss your order, please contact our Guest Services Team at email@example.com or call Within UAE: 800 AMAZING (2629464) - International: +971 4 820 0000. Please provide as much detail as possible to enable us to assist you quickly.
- Do I have to print my print at home tickets or can I bring them on my phone?
As long as your mobile device can display the barcode clearly and we can scan this at the main gate, you can go straight to the turnstiles for admission. At some point during your visit, please be sure to stop by the Annual Pass Lobby / Windows to collect your official Annual Pass and complete the registration process.
- I’ve not been able to print my print at home tickets, what should I do?
If you can open your print at home tickets on your mobile or tablet device, we can scan these directly at the main gate. Alternatively, please visit our Guest Services Windows where our team will be happy to assist you.
- When does my Annual Pass expire?
Annual Passes expire 365 days AFTER the first use. Annual Pass Print at home tickets are valid for redemption 60 days from the date of purchase and will be activated and valid for 365 days from the first usage.
- Can I have multiple active Annual Pass cards or wristbands?
Each Annual Pass is assigned to an individual user and only that user can enjoy the admission and discount privileges associated with their Annual Pass.
- Do Annual Pass holders receive any special discounts? Yes, there are special discounts on F&B and Retails available to Annual Pass holders.
- Can somebody else use my Annual Pass?
Annual Passes can only be used by the named Pass holder. Pass sharing is not permitted and any attempt to share Passes may result in the Annual Pass being suspended or terminated. If arriving with friends and family, all members of your group that wish to enter the theme park(s) will have to have a valid Annual Pass or park entry ticket, both of which can be purchased online or at the main gate.
- Why do you need to capture a ‘scan’ of my fingerprint?
Like many theme parks in Europe and North America, we use a biometric scan of your finger/thumb to associate you with your Annual Pass. This information is a unique numerical code (NOT a copy of your finger print detail) and is collected on first use. Subsequently, each time you visit the Park(s) your Annual Pass is validated by scanning the same finger/thumb used to register your Pass. Our team will take you through this process when you register your Annual Pass and each time you enter the Park(s).
- I purchased my Annual Pass prior to the park(s) grand opening and later decide I don’t want to/won’t be able to use it, can I get a refund?
All tickets and Annual Passes are non-refundable. If you would like to discuss your order, please contact our Guest Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. or call Within UAE: 800 AMAZING (2629464) - International: +971 4 820 0000.
- I purchased my Annual Pass tickets online and I have lost my print at home ticket(s). What should I do?
Please contact a member of our Guest Services Team who will be happy to help you at email@example.com or call Within UAE: 800 AMAZING (2629464) - International: +971 4 820 0000.
- Do Annual Pass holders receive discounts on theme park or water park tickets for other people?
We are very proud of the parks and attractions being created here at Dubai Parks and Resorts and would like as many people as possible to Experience Amazing! With this in mind, there will occasionally be discounts and benefits available to pass holders.
- I have purchased an Annual Pass for MOTIONGATE™ Dubai. Can I use it at any of the other parks on the Resort?
Individual park Annual Passes are only valid for the designated park and not transferable between Annual Pass holders or Dubai Parks and Resorts theme parks. If you would like to enjoy the flexibility of being able to visit all the theme parks (MOTIONGATE™ Dubai, Bollywood Parks™ Dubai, LEGOLAND® Dubai and LEGOLAND® Water Park) then consider purchasing or upgrading to the Dubai Parks & Resorts Annual Pass. You’ll get the same great benefits as the park branded passes, but with the privilege of unlimited access to ALL the Dubai Parks & Resorts theme parks!
- What is QFast and how can i access it? QFAST is an optional add-on to allow you to skip the regular wait for selected attractions.
Is car parking included with the Annual Pass? General parking is free for all Annual Pass holders.
Have a question that isn’t listed here, how can I contact you? Please contact a member of our Guest Services team by emailing AmazingService@DubaiParksandResorts.com or call Within UAE: 800 AMAZING (2629464) - International: +971 4 820 0000.